quinta-feira, 15 de julho de 2010

Eu sei coisas que não sei.


In one hour everything changes, more memories will always stay because all the facts were yesterday and today because you can not forget.


See you and do not want is quite impossible, I can not imagine days without you can not understand.

And I'm fucking little if others think I do not know or write in English is even more, to editing to compress sinto.Eu the pain I'll pretend I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know, sometimes I think that would really like to meet her. There is a story in her eyes lullabies and goodbyes and when she's looking back at me I can tell that your heart is easily broken. The girl in my mirror crying at night and there's nothing I can say to her so that she feels fine. The girl in my mirror is crying 'cause, and wish there was something I could do. I would love to see it as before but when she looks back at me I know that nothing is really easy ... I can not acreditar.Por this today, I'm so sad. Why want is so far from power, and who I want is so far away from me.

I never say that'll change. I've never changed, not because I was not wanted. It is simply because this is me, and every effort would be not to me alone, traição.ninguém one loves another person by the qualities she has, if not the honest, friendly and non-smokers would have a queue of suitors knocking the door , love is not come to reckon, does not obey reason, true love happens by empathy, by magnetism, in conjunction stellar, no one loves another person because she is educated, he dresses well and is a fan of Caetano, that is reference only, love is the smell, the mystery, the peace that the other gives you, or by causing torment, love is the tone of voice, by the way his eyes blink, the fragility that is revealed when you least expect .

do not make me happy, Please do not leave me saciem not think anything good can come out of it. Look at my bruises. Look at this rranhão. Are seeing the scratch inside of me? They are seeing it grow right before your eyes, I corroding? I do not want to hope for anything more.

Everything goes semprenão Whatever time we are living, so is our reality, we must always be sure that whatever it is, will, if the pain, sadness, discouragement are present in your life, not delivered because soon all will pass, if on the other hand, you're living a great moment, enjoy it, do not spoil things by small, enjoy it calmly, for he too shall pass! (: I know one day you will remember, The longer that I know you will quis.Eu ver.Mas I have to accept living without your olhar.Não can resist.

Come near mim.Faz the stop time = /. It all happens I'll make you caresses, till dawn

I admired her, she loved you, she wanted you to her. She tried to help you, whenever possible, she was the one who never leave you. But today, she hates you more each day .. and more. Hence a time, you will not have her presence, she is no longer with you.

Will be far away because she wants, and you will die alone, without flowers or the grave. And you know who you searched for it. FugirPra anywhere, for any time. Forget. Of days, people, moments. Disappear. For a few days to try and make that person notice its absence. Trying to escape, forget and go away at once. Trying to be strong, try to be happy, try smiling. Try to cry, even with dry eyes. Choose a life, a routine, a destination. Live life without worrying about the problems. Not always realize that things happen the way we, as expected. Realize that sometimes does not get away, and forget not disappear.

And I'll be here for eternity remembering you and who knows maybe waiting, You are the only exception! ♥
Ich lieben Du<3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário